- Super smart – but not arrogant or condescending about it, respects my intelligence and pushes me to grow
- Gives a shit about the world – votes every year, cares about and has an opinion on what is going on in the world, cares about others’ rights, others’ humanity
- A great kisser. We have to be physically compatible, he has to be a giver and not just a taker.
- A nice voice. There is something about some men’s voices that can just send my heart racing, send shivers through my entire body.
- Strong. Not like bodybuilder strong, but like strong enough that I feel safe when he wraps his arms around me Continue reading My Perfect Man
“Work hard enough and you can accomplish anything”
“The only one standing in the way of your dreams is you”
These are the narratives we hear every day,
That nothing we want is out of our hands
That all we must do is work hard –
But what if your definition of success isn’t material? Continue reading What Now?
Stare at profile after profile
Word after word
Stabs at humor, failed attempts to seem woke,
Acronyms I have to google
Pictures with dogs, fish, babies
Pictures perfectly posed in front of cliché travel icons
Lists of the prerequisite things everyone must like;